Saturday 8 October 2011

The Pony Designate

"My friends, my people, my children we have been sold a lie for half a promise, and we got no change. Think on it. Think long and hard and you will hear. You will hear and know and then you will understand. Think on it.

What, you may well ask, is it that makes him special? Bacon, friends. I bring you bacon. I bring bacon to this house. You might say, hah, I bring home the bacon (pause). Think on it. Think on all those folks you know. Think on children and adults alike, women, men. Think on our brothersisters of transgender. Think on our brothers and sisters throughout the world, whether they favour our faith, the true faith, or otherwise. Think on those vegans even and search deep in your hearts. Search deep in your hearts and tell me is there one amongst us who can truly say they don't like bacon? I think you will agree that none could claim that.

But there is one, my friends. There is one who truly doesn't like bacon. I think you know what I'm saying here. Yes, truly, he doesn't like bacon. More than that my friends; he reviles bacon. He scorns it in all its streaky splendour. His distaste for Danish gold is absolute and unconditional.

Search your hearts my friends. Think on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment